Trial Balance Consulting is working with a very successful firm of Chartered Accountants to assist with the recruitment of an experienced Audit Senior.
Working closely with Partners and Managers in the business, your duties in this role will include:
* Audit planning, carrying out and completing statutory audits of corporate clients, both on-site and back in the office
* Leading the audit team on-site, ensuring audit procedures are adhered to fully, all hours are correctly recorded and budgets are met
* Review of work undertaken by others
* Appraisal, on site management and mentorship of junior staff
* Developing and maintaining effective client relationships
Applications are invited from candidates with a strong external audit background. You will be ACA or ACCA part qualified or qualified, and you will have very strong business partnering skills as this role will involve significant client contact.
In exchange this organisation offers a very competitive salary, excellent career development opportunities, a friendly and supportive work environment, and full CPD support.
This is an urgent requirement, so please apply ASAP addressed to Rob Emsley and quoting job reference RE4260.
Trial Balance is a market leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across the South-West and works on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Rob Emsley, our dedicated practice specialist.