We are currently recruiting for large practice based in Preston who are looking for an Audit senior to join their team due to an increase in their workload.
The role involves: -
- Accounts preparation for a number of SME clients with turnover up to £25 million, offering advice where appropriate
- Possible exposure to consolidation and Group reporting structures
- Managing audits (or being the lead staff member), with a number of clients, and supporting junior staff with audit work
- Producing management accounts for client portfolio, including VAT/HMRC, tax and bookkeeping services
- Role is 50% audit, 30% accounts prep and 20% VAT, tax and additional advice or adhoc projects
The candidate we are looking for will be: -
- Preferably be fully qualified ACA/ACCA, although actively studying the latter stages would be considered
- Experience of working with Owner managers and SME market offering advice
- Experience of Sage/Xero/Iris and Excel preferable
- Car driver is essential
Please send your CV to Rachel Mitson at Rebus Recruitment and we will be happy to discuss your details further, we actively recruit across Lancashire and North Manchester so get in touch for a confidential discussion.
- Management Accounts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job