Senior Audit Job in Blackburn for an ACCA/ACA qualified accountant working in a public practice accountancy firm.
Are you looking to work with a business passionate about developing its staff and in a culture where all ideas are encouraged and welcome? This is an exciting time to join a growing business and as such this role would be ideal for a Senior Auditor with the ambition to progress to Manager and Partner levels in the future.
We are seeking an exceptional Senior Auditor with experience at leading on-site audit teams and working with a diverse client portfolio (including Not-For-Profit Organisations and Charities). Our client is a well-respected and successful Lancashire Practice with ambitious plans for growth backed by a formidable reputation.
- The full management of a client portfolio, including development, project management, audit lead, and being principle point of contact for
- Review of audit files and completion of statutory accounts, presenting completed package to Partners
- Applying the relevant Accounting standards, (predominantly IFRS102 with some international exposure).
- Attending meetings with clients to discuss and finalise audited accounts and deal with other matters
- Assisting Managers and staff in their work
- Leading, monitoring and developing junior staff on audit projects.
- Providing technical support to staff where required.
The ideal candidate for this Audit Senior Job in Blackburn will be a qualified Accountant (ACCA, ACA) with exceptional attention to detail, effective communication skills, and mentoring and leadership abilities are essential. This role would suit an ambitious individual that would relish the chance to work alongside an experienced management team in a position of bona fide business influence and responsibility.
For more Audit Senior roles in Lancashire please contact us today. Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are specialists in accountancy practice recruitment with over a decade of experience in recruiting across Audit, Accounts, Tax, Corporate Finance, VAT & Employment Tax.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job