| London | £45,000 - £50,000
Are you an Audit Senior/Semi Senior seeking employment in a vastly expanding Accountant practice?
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Auditor to join a firm offering a challenging and diverse role that provides excellent opportunities for long term progression, competitive salary and benefits package.
- Taking the lead for Audit assignments, supervising other members of staff and client management
- Liaising with clients regarding any queries and in respect of accounting and audit matters
- Reviewing work prepared by junior staff Monitoring budgets and understanding the commercial aspects involved such as billings and collections Tailoring audit programmes to suit client's individual needs
- Preparing client Corporation Tax Computation and online filing Managing client relationships and identifying opportunities
- ACA/ACCA qualified
- Experience of working within accountancy practice
- Strong auditing experience
- Strong IT skills
- Basic salary £45,000 - £50,000 (dependent on experience)
- 25 days holidays plus Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Life Insurance
For more information on this Audit Senior role please either apply directly, or contact Cody Palmer at AJ Chambers. If this role isn’t for you but you do possess many of the requirements please do get in contact with us as we may be able to offer a more suitable role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'