My client is part of an acquisitive fast growing Top 20 practice. Following a series of internal promotions they have an opportunity for an audit senior.
You will be involved in providing audit, accounting and business advice to a diverse and interesting portfolio of clients in various business sectors with clients typically of £10-50m turnover. All clients are less than 30 minutes drive from the office.
Reporting to Associate Directors/Directors you will work on a portfolio of clients:
- Delivery of high quality audit and non-audit services, coordinating your team members.
- Working knowledge of UK GAAP and International Auditing Standards (UK and Ireland).
- Achieve department and individual performance objectives.
- Manage administration of client, including budgets, WIP and timely billing.
- Think strategically about client needs by understanding their business and key risks.
- Delivering results and managing client expectations.
- Supervise and coach, train and develop staff to develop their knowledge.
- Either finalist level or qualified ICAEW/ACCA or ICAS.
- Proven and strong financial reporting and technical knowledge.
- Team player with strong interpersonal, communication and project management skills
- Adaptable to working within the evolving and changing environment that accompanies a growing accountancy firm.
- A salary of £30 - 35,000 DOE
- Career progression through professional development and external training is on offer to those who wish to move to management roles.
- Flexible working hours with the ability to start late or finish early (3:30pm on Fridays).
- Modern offices with free car parking located a short walk from Starbucks, gym and supermarkets.
To discuss this further and for more information please forward a CV for immediate attention.