- Workload: 100% Audit
- Clients: regional businesses with £10m+ turnovers
- Location: East Midlands
- Benefits: Excellent training and progression, strong work-life balance
- Salary: £30-£40k
Are you a qualified Audit Senior looking for the career structure, client base and progression opportunities of a top 50 firm with the friendly and supporting culture within a local office in East Midlands?
Our client is a top 50 firm currently experiencing a rapid growth in business. They are currently seeking driven and passionate individual, who will help to further grow their local East Midlands office. In return you will you will take advantage of their excellent training and professional development opportunities as well as flexible approach to working.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Working on audit assignments from planning through to completion
- Reporting to manager/partner
- Attending regular client meetings
- Mentoring junior members of the team
The successful candidate needs to:
- Have experience working within UK accountancy practice is essential
- Be ACA/ACCA qualified
- Have keen interest in further CPD and professional development
- Be a car driver
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration, or call on if you have questions regarding the role.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful. However, understand that we will keep your CV on record for any future role that could be your perfect match.
If you are seeking Audit Senior jobs in East Midlands contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job