A prestigious reputable firm based in Central London which comprises of between 15-20 Partners are seeking an Audit & Accounts Senior to join their expanding team.
The successful candidate will work with a diverse portfolio of clients with turnovers of in excess of £100m ranging from; but not limited to OMBs, FCA regulated barristers; media; property clients and high net worth individuals.
They must have experience of leading audits from planning to completion stage, and ideally experience of supervising juniors within their team.
The role is 80-90% audit.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Carry out audits using a bespoke risk based audit approach
- Act as the senior on audits reporting directly to Manager/Partner. The individual will be responsible for the planning of the audit file right through to the completion
- Supervise and effectively delegate work to less experienced members of the audit team
- Perform 'accounts preparation’ jobs either from the client’s trial balance or from their original accounting records
The successful candidate:
- A great team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills to work alongside colleagues and clients
- Possesses extensive experience working with a diverse portfolio of clients
- Possesses working knowledge of CCH and ProAudit (desirable)
- Computer literate in using Microsoft Office, particularly Word, Excel and Outlook
- Up to date with FRS102
- Fully qualified in ACA/ACCA or qualified by experience
- Strong experience in audit from planning to completion
- Preferably from a similar sized practice, however candidates from smaller sized practices will also be considered depending on experience
- A competitive salary, our client is prepared to pay above market rate
- Five minutes’ walk from a well-connected station
- Partners’ have an open-door policy to encourage growth and support of all employees
- The majority of clients are situated within the M25. Expenses on 'away jobs’ will be reimbursed
- Annual pay rise
- Health care + seasonal ticket loan
- Ability to move to different departments in the long term to gain further exposure
- The practice encourages a good work-life balance
- It’ll be a bonus if the candidate is a cricketer, as the firm have an in-house cricket team!
- External Audit
- Statutory Accounts