Our client is a leading, established Accountancy Practice located in central London. They are currently recruiting an experienced and hands-on Audit Senior, who is looking to move into a more Managerial position, with proven leadership skills to join their vibrant and forward-thinking team on a permanent basis as an Audit Senior.
The successful candidate will need to be ambitious, dynamic and the want to progress their career. Based in their modern offices in London, they are a 2-minute walk from the nearest underground station and are within walking distance of local amenities.
Responsibilities of the job:
- Responsible for managing a portfolio of clients
- Planning and supervising audits from start through to completion
- Leading audit assignments across a varied client portfolio
- Managing a small Audit team and delegating workloads
- Ensuring Audit assignments are completed within Budgets and to strict deadlines
- Reviewing Audit files, yearend accounts and tax computations
- Working closely with clients to obtain all relevant information for audits
As the successful candidate, you will be/have:
- ACA/ACCA Qualified
- Extensive experience leading Audit assignments
- Experience managing a substantial portfolio of clients
For more information on this role please either apply directly, or contact Cody Palmer at AJ Chambers. If this role isn’t for you but you do possess many of the requirements please do get in contact with us as we may be able to offer a more suitable role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job