An exceptional opportunity has arisen for an Audit Senior to join the Financial Services team of a Top 10 Firm. This role is ideal for someone who is newly or recently qualified and wants to become a specialist within Financial Services. This firm is a leader within this market so you will gain exposure to a number of well-known names within the industry across banking and insurance.
- Manage the audit process from planning through to completion, including budgets and timescales
- For accountancy engagements, prepare sets of final accounts in insurance entity format and disclosures
- Delegate and allocate work to the team and ensure all work is done in accordance with the firms' procedures.
- Provide on the job training where necessary and complete job appraisals for junior members of staff
- Fully qualified (ACA/ACCA or equivalent)
- minimum 3 years' experience is practice, where 50% of your role is audit focused
- Experience of working with FCA regulated clients is desirable but not essential.
This is an excellent opportunity for the successful individual to establish themselves as an expert within Financial Services. All applicants welcome.