A prestigious and thriving practice based in Wigan is currently looking to appoint a highly professional and experience Audit Senior to their growing team. The firm are offering a challenging and diverse role that provides excellent opportunities for long-term progression as well as a competitive salary and benefits package.
The Audit Senior role offers the opportunity to work with an interesting and diverse client portfolio. As Audit Senior, you will be responsible for leading the planning and execution of statutory audits, as well as preparing reports. In addition, you will be responsible for coaching members of staff and managing your own client portfolio.
This role will suit an ambitious and committed individual who is looking to advance their career. In return for your dedication and hard work, you will receive a competitive salary and fantastic benefits package.
The Audit Senior will be responsible for:
- Leading on audit assignments, supervising other members of staff and client management
- Liaising with clients regarding any queries and in respect of accounting and audit matters
- Reviewing work prepared by junior staff
- Tailoring audit programmes to suit clients’ individual needs
- Preparing and reviewing financial statements for filing at the Company Registrar
- ACA / ACCA Qualified
- At least 3 years’ post-qualification experience gained from a practice background
- Strong IT skills including IRIS, CCH, Sage / Quickbooks and Excel
- Excellent communication skills
If you have all of the above requirements for the Audit Semi-Senior position, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancyis only one of many thatwe are handling. Marshall Moore Practice division specialises in recruiting all types of practice vacancies for both temporary and permanent assignments including:
- Audit Senior/Accounts Senior/Tax Senior and Semi-Senior
- Audit Manager
- Corporate Finance Specialist
- Transactional Service Analyst
- Partner and Practice Manager
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job