Audit Semi-Senior / PQ Auditor
McGinnis Loy Associates is proud to be working with a highly renowned Central London Accounting Firm who are looking to strengthen their Audit function and recruit two Part-Qualified ACA/ACCA Auditors. Reporting to one of the Audit Managers, you will be responsible for:
• Preparation of statutory financial statements from trial balance or primary records
• Preparation of working papers to support audit work and financial statements including lead schedules, checklists and statutory reviews
• Audit of financial statements by way of sample testing and analytical review
• Review of audit and accounts work undertaken by junior members of the team
• Visiting client’s premises to carry out audit work where necessary, including stock take attendances
• Liaising with clients as and when necessary to carry out work including audit and accounting queries
• Performing an advisory role to a portfolio of clients
• Working solely or as part of a team on audits and accounts preparation assignments in respect of small, medium & large companies
• Meeting both internal & external deadlines
• The role is 80% in-house, although a large part of that time will be spent communicating with clients
• Reporting on a regular basis to Managers and Directors for auditing and accounting
To be considered for the roles you should be Part-qualified ACA/ACCA or an AAT finalist with exemptions. and be approximately 18-24 months from qualification. You should have previous Audit & Accounts experience in a small or medium sized accounting firm, used to planning & completing audit & accounts assignments for owner-managed businesses. You will have experience working in a team environment on multiple audit clients, building relationships with clients and internal management teams, and being able to prioritise and work to strict audit deadlines. Strong IT skills are also required, with CaseWare experience a definite advantage
On offer is a salary up to £35,000 depending on relevant experience + excellent benefits including 23 days holiday, pension/healthcare scheme and other flexible benefits. To apply for the positions or for more information, please contact McGinnis Loy Associates by telephone or via email at admin@mcginnisloy. com
For other opportunities in Finance & Accounting or Public Practice within the Thames Valley, London & Midlands please visit our website at www.mcginnisloy.com. McGinnis Loy Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, in accordance with the Employment Agencies Act.
Follow us on twitter @mcginnisloy or check our Linked-In company profile
- External Audit
- Client Accounts
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'