This role is suitable for a candidate with at least 12 months UK audit experience, who is looking to join one of the largest independent firm if accountants in the North West.
My client is a top 20 North West firm, who have an excellent reputation both for the service they provide and for the staff experience. They have an emphasis on training and provide a full support network to enable students to complete their qualification as smoothly as possible, as well as making sure to cultivate a friendly and social atmosphere.
This role entails:
- Assisting in the planning, field work and completion of statutory audits in a variety of industries, including substantial groups
- Preparing individual and group statutory accounts under UK GAAP, including FRS102
- Preparation of corporation tax computations
- Preparing draft reports and other documentations for presentation to clients
The successful candidate will:
- Be AAT qualified or working towards ACA/ACCA qualification
- Have a sound knowledge and experience of auditing standards
- Have experience of preparation of accounts, including group accounts, under old and new UK GAAP
- Possess a good knowledge of basic tax principles, including corporation tax and deferred tax
- Have the ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing, and to tailor communication appropriately
- Have a strong commercial awareness
Competitive salary & full study support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job