A prestigious Top 30 Firm in the City of London are seeking an Audit Semi-Senior to join their firm.
- Audit Semi-Senior
- Top 30 Practice
- 60% Audit focused
The firm are offering a progressive opportunity, starting at Semi-Senior but with the idea that you will progress to Senior if you offer the correct skills to lead assignments. You will receive exposure to a large variety of clients including property, media, not-for-profit, retail and financial services.
Main Duties of the Role:
- 60% Audit focused, with the remainder Accounts and some involvement in Corporation Tax
- Assistance and on occasion taking the lead on company Audits, reporting directly to the Manager or Partner
- Preparation of final statutory accounts from client records
- Drafting corporation tax returns
- Visiting client premises
- Control of own assignment time within pre-determined budget
- Supervising and assisting junior members of staff
The ideal candidate will be ACA/ACCA part-qualified or a finalist, and will have at least 2 years' experience working in a similar Audit position. You will be able to work independently as well as part of a team and have the desire to progress your career and move forward into a Senior role.
Experience leading on smaller Audits would be an additional benefit, although not a necessity.
If you would like to be considered then please apply or contact Danielle Lentell at AJ Chambers for more information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'