ProTalent are currently working with one of the fastest growing accountancy firms in Brighton & Hove to recruit an Audit Senior.
- Well established, well known and well respected
- Dynamic, proactive and forward thinking
- Friendly expert team
- Offer a wide range of accountancy services
- Have an impressive client base
- Working in a successful and busy audit team
- Comprehensive audit work for a wide range of clients
- Statutory accounts production
- Reviewing work of junior members of the team
- Liaising with clients, colleagues and third parties
The successful applicant:
- Will have a solid practice background with plenty of audit experience
- ACA/ACCA Qualified, or nearing completion
- Be comfortable undertaking a range of audit and accounts assignments
- Be keen to further your career in one of the most respected firms in Brighton & Hove
Thank you for your interest.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'