I am currently have a great opportunity for an Audit Manager to join a fantastic Central London based firm.
The firm have some really fantastic clients which range from some really high profile names in the sports and creative industries to industries like property and construction.
With numerous examples or staff progressing within to Partner and the firm taking on a number of new clients, the role really does offer a great opportunity for long term progression.
The firm are fantastic when it comes to flexible working and working from home and really look after their staff when it comes to mental health.
- Manage WIP, billing and fee-recovery
- Managing members of the team through briefing, monitoring, supervising and training
- Maintaining and developing relationships both externally and internally
- Developing new business opportunities
- Ensure work is completed within a reasonable and realistic timeframe taking into consideration the workload of the team
- Highlight any issues to partners, key staff and clients and suggest an approach to rectify
- Manage complex client problems
- Seek referrals to generate new business
- Be proactive and provide innovative solutions to clients
- Liaise with other departments
- Play an active role in recruitment for the team
- Carry out a detailed review of the work of team to ensure it is accurate, picking up on any issues
- Prepare and attend review and finalisation meetings with partners and clients
- Provide a full briefing with clear and specific instructions to staff on a job before it starts
- Monitors progress of staff on jobs and provides support
Qualifications and Experience
- ACCA/ACA qualified or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years' post qualification experience in Audit
- Caseware experience would be beneficial
- Experience of IFRS as well as UK GAAP
- Experience with consolidations and consolidated financial statements would be preferred
- Private medical Cashback scheme for dental, eye tests, life insurance and more
- Discounted gym membership
- Mental health support (through anonymous services and apps)
- Flexible working
- Working from home
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'