ProTalent are currently working with a leading firm in Brighton and Hove to recruit a qualified Audit & Accounts Manager.
• One of the largest accountancy firms in Brighton & Hove
• Outstanding reputation in the market place
• Impressive and diverse client base
• Beautiful offices in a sought after location
• Ongoing progression and growth
• Managing a wide range of audits from start to finish
• Some of the more complex accounting jobs
• Acting as the main point of contact for the clients
• Leading audit teams to deliver high quality of work ad service
• Working closely with the partners to ensure the best work is completed for the client
• Business development and acting as an ambassador for the firm
• Reporting to partner - providing a completed file to partner for sign off
• Managing upwards - proactive
• Supervising, training and coaching staff - getting staff to understand the testing they are carrying out and getting staff to continually improve
The Successful Applicant:
• 3 years’ experience post qualifying, of managing audits - organisation, planning, resources, different levels of staff, client meetings
• Fully conversant with clarified ISAs and FRS 102/105
• Experience of statutory audits, voluntary, component auditors, independent examinations
• Ability to manage conflicting priorities/deadlines
• Deliver under pressure
• Knowledge of IFRS, grant certifications / INTERREG
• Audit experience across a range of industries
An exciting opportunity to join a fabulous firm and really progress your career.
Thank you for your interest. To apply for this position, please do so through this website or contact ProTalent directly to discuss further.
We will endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours.
Thank you for your interest.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'