GAP are currently working in partnership with a high performing firm operating as a top 10 accounting practice. They boast having one of the most experienced and well thought of partner panels. As Audit Manager, you will not only deal with all matters relating to managing your own portfolio of clients, but you will also get true exposure to MDs, FDs and Partners. Other responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- The Audit Manager will oversee audits
- Conduct audit planning, client engagement, and be the principal point of contact in managing the key decision makers.
- Help support the firm to engage new talent in building and shaping the future audit team.
- In part this role will also engage new business helping with client engagement, pitch and tender processes etc.
- This role also heavily sponsors ad-hoc project/special assignment work, be that internally or out in the field working onsite with clients.
Essentially this role is operating at manager level and is expected to target an ACA/ACCA qualified individual. Previous exposure to leading and directing staff would be of benefit as would exposure to International GAAP, IFRS and financial reporting requirements. But above all this, people are at the heart of this firm and if you possess a committed and enthusiastic approach to your work, feel like you want the depth and exposure that is not always readily available in the Big4 or want to broaden your portfolio outside that of a smaller regional firm whilst keeping that work life balance, then please get in touch. Feel you can truly make a difference and impact then this could be a very good home for you indeed! Please quote reference DG0117 on engagement with the team.
- Audit Manager
- Audit Planning
- UK Gaap
- In charge
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job