- Exciting opportunity to join a growing firm
- Clear progression to management level
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Live near Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire
My client is a highly established, forward thinking Practice within the Beaconsfield area. They are looking for an Audit Manager to join their driven & friendly team for organic growth.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Audit manager Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire:
- Leading your own client portfolio to include accounts preparation, audit work and tax assignments (typically 50% Accounts, 40% Audit and 10% Tax)
- Ensuring all juniors are supervised on Audit & Accounts assignments and that accounts preparation is reviewed
- Scheduling the Job Control system, liaising and planning with the Practice Manager as required
- Controlling assignments as they proceed, ensuring work is completed on time and within agreed budget
- Providing technical assistance and performing client account technical checks
- Managing the Audit process of major clients with appropriate consideration of audit risk issues and accounting technical matters.
- Preparing and reviewing work papers and drafts of company financial statements
- Identifying risk matters and raising them with the Manager and/or Partner whilst exercising judgement within agreed parameters
- Monitoring progress against budget, and when the actual differs from the budget then gaining a full understanding for the Manager.
The ideal candidate for the role of Audit Manager Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire:
- Experience with a variety of accountancy packages, with an ability to adapt to new software
- Good attention to detail and technical knowledge
- Good communications both within the team and with clients
- ACA or ACCA qualified
What's on Offer
£50,000 - £65,000, plus benefits.
Insite Recruitment refer a friend scheme:
Do you know an Audit Manager Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire or someone who may be suitable for this role? Should you introduce a candidate to Insite who we subsequently place, we will send you a £250 retail gift voucher.
- External Audit
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job