A large and highly prestigious independent firm of Chartered Accountants are looking to add another Manager to their growing team, and are offering the right candidate excellent opportunities to develop and progress their career to the next level.
A very modern and forward-thinking practice, with extensive experience in the Media and Entertainment sector, as well as a varied portfolio of clients based mainly around North West London. Placing a heavy emphasis on a healthy work-life balance, this could be a brilliant opportunity to make an impact within a highly progressive firm, without having to face the high pressure setting of a Big 4 firm.
- Servicing a varied portfolio of clients, including (amongst others) those within the Media & Entertainment, Retail, and NfP Sectors
- Leading the planning and completion of audits within department
- Undertaking both pre-and post audit meetings
- Managing a team of staff, including Audit Juniors, Audit Semi Seniors and Audit Seniors
- Managing the flow of audit work within the department
- Working closely with the Audit partners to effectively manage the growth of the department
The Ideal Candidate
- ACA / ACCA qualified
- Experience in Managing staff, delegating and reviewing work
- Prior experience in servicing a portfolio of clients
- Able to train, mentor and develop staff
- Caseware / Alphatax useful but not essential
For more information on this role please either apply directly, or contact Hannah Wright at AJ Chambers.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job