A highly respected independent accountancy practice based in Royston are looking for an Audit Manager to join their expanding team.
This is an ideal opportunity for a highly motivated individual to develop the audit team within the practice.
- Leading and managing all audit, accountancy, taxation and work-related requirements for the firms audit clients.
- Schedule, plan, fieldwork and completion of audit assignments.
- Lead, manage and develop the team.
- Researching and proposing technical and audit issues and presenting solutions to the team and clients.
- Communicate audit findings to senior management and clients, ensuring observations are supported by appropriate evidence and issues are articulated clearly.
- Prioritise and manage the team's workload to meet deadlines.
- Responsible for day to day communication with clients, including answering queries and being the first point of contact.
- Responsible for financial scope of managing the client portfolio including raising fees and control of recoverability.
- Travel to clients across the region.
- ACA/ACCA qualified.
- A minimum of 3 years' experience working in a multi partner accountancy practice.
- Experience in accounting packages; IRIS, Xero, Sage and QuickBooks.
- Technically strong with good knowledge of accounting and auditing standards and basic tax planning.
- £45,000-£60,000 (dependent on experience).
For more information on this vacancy, please contact Colin Priddle at Taylor Hawkes.
- Accountancy Practice
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'