Are you a part qualified Auditor, looking for new opportunities in Central London?
In this role you will be working with a variety of charities from startups to well established.
This Top 10 Accountancy firm are looking for a part-qualified Audit Associate to join their rapidly growing, award winning Non Profits team.
What you will do as an Audit Assistant:
- Assist in the planning, execution and completion of all areas of the audit for manager and partner review. This will include the preparation of draft reports to senior client management and Audit Committees/Boards.
- Produce work for manager and partner review clearly highlighting issues and providing potential solutions to issues identified. Ensure compliance with internal (audit methodology and risk management) and external (regulatory) requirements.
- Show initiative and take responsibility for management of the audit to ensure completion within the agreed budget and timescales.
- Act as the principal contact for the client during the on-site fieldwork with active engagement with senior client staff in order to gain a good understanding of the organisation and ensure the efficient execution of the audit.
- Manage on-site teams and assist in the supervision and development of more junior team members.
- Work to tight deadlines and manage time effectively.
- Opportunities for involvement in proposals and presentations for new work.
- Participate in team and firm wide activities and training opportunities.
What you will need as an Audit Assistant:
- Part Qualified ACA, ICAS or ACCA.
- A good working knowledge of Excel and Word.
- Strong technical knowledge of auditing and accounting standards.
- Knowledge and experience of Charity audits and the Non-Profits sector, including the Charities SORP is an advantage, although not essential.
- A wider interest in the Non Profits sector.
What will you receive as an Audit Assistant:
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + an extra 1 or 2 days over Christmas with the option to buy/sell up to 5 days per year.
- 36.25 hours per week.
- Up to 10% bonus payable in July (discretionary).
- Life assurance of 4x annual salary.
- Income protection.
- Electric car scheme.
- Bonus (discretionary) payable in July.
- Promotions and pay increase are dealt with in April, there is an additional promotion window in October.
- If you meet the relevant criteria, you will automatically be enrolled into the Firm’s Group Personal Pension scheme within 3 months of joining the Firm. If you don’t meet the criteria, you can still join the scheme. The Firm will contribute 4% if you contribute 4%. If you contribute 5% the firm will match this accordingly. The Firm’s contribution is capped at 5%.
- Your employment will not be contracted out of the state pension scheme.
- Life cover of four times your salary under the Firm’s Group Life Assurance scheme.
- Cover under the Firm’s Group Income Protection (GIP) scheme.
- An annual season ticket loan, subject to the successful completion of any probationary period.
- You will have access to a flexible benefits platform, Mychoice.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'