Audit Assistant Manager Job Vacancy
Are you a talented auditor in or around Northampton seeking an opportunity to support a portfolio of varied clients in the provision of audit services from planning to completion?
Are you ACCA/ACA qualified or a finalist and do you have experience of supervising a team of auditors in the office and in the field to achieve technically accurate outcomes alongside enhanced customer service?
If so, this Audit Assistant Manager job in Northampton is likely to be the next opportunity for you and our team would be delighted to discuss your suitability for the role or to receive your application.
We’re seeking an exceptional communicator and a skilled leader who can motivate the team, monitor workflow, manage deadlines and risk and support the Managers and Partners is some areas of business development.
Sounds exciting doesn’t it? Reach out soon to make this role your own.
- Support the managers in audit engagements from planning to completion.
- Manage assurance engagements for statutory and group reporting.
- Oversee workflow across the audit team, ensuring expectations, deadlines, and budgets are met.
- Liaise with clients, building trusted and long-lasting relationships.
- Provide constructive mentorship to junior team members, championing their professional development.
- Work closely with Partners and other Managers to support company growth, including scoping opportunities and pitching for new business.
- Identify services that will add value to your portfolio of clients.
- Reviewing internal processes and providing recommendations to improve efficiencies across the Audit function.
- Set an example for the team as a natural leader.
- Business development and networking.
About The Employer
A leading provider of a full suite of accounting services in the East Midlands, this Northampton based practice is part of a multi-office, regional firm that prides itself on offering clients a seamless approach where they really get under the skin of their offering and help them achieve their financial goals.
An ethical employer of people, the successful candidate will also enjoy a great set of rewards and the opportunity to work as part of an inclusive and supportive workforce.
What’s On Offer
- £40,000 to £45,000 per annum
- Full time, permanent role
- Company pension
- Generous annual leave
- A supportive working environment
- Professional development opportunities
- Modern office and social activities
The Successful Applicant
- ACA or ACCA qualified or a finalist.
- Experience leading on a diverse audit portfolio
- Previous supervisory experience, with great people management skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Self-motivated and reliable
- A drive to deliver technical knowledge as a point of call for the team
- Confident in reviewing processes and improving systems to boost efficiency
- Networking and relationship building skills
- First class organisational, multi-tasking and delegation skills
- Commercially minded with the ability to confidently seek new business opportunities.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd regularly has new auditor jobs and accountancy jobs in Northampton and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'