AUDIT ASSISTANT MANAGER – Manchester - Competitive Salary – Home based
Our client is a Top 10 practice that is looking to expand their Audit team. They are looking for a career orientated individual to join their highly successful team in Manchester. Strong communication skills are essential, alongside a flexible approach to the workplace. This firm fully supports working from home and will remain home based for the foreseeable future.
As Audit Assistant Manager you will provide on-site assistance (or home working supervision) on each assignment ensuring that the client always receives a quality service.
You will be responsible for:
- Undertaking assignments, leading onsite elements as required and supervising members of the team
- Offering “on the job” training and guidance to less experienced team members
- Reviewing work completed by less experienced team members to ensure accuracy
- Ensuring each assignment is undertaken in accordance with the pre-assignment instructions
- Ensuring both internal and external actions are undertaken and completed in line with the firms’ professional standards
- Communicating any problems or continuous issues identified with the Audit Manager and offering potential solutions
- Providing day to day contact to the client ensuring an excellent level of services at all times
- Comparing time spent on assignment to budget and passing for Manager review
- Maintaining continuous knowledge and awareness of the firm’s specialist service and publications, ensuring added value to clients.
- Maintaining an advanced level of technical knowledge through reading and course to fulfil professional CPD requirements
- Maintaining training records and keeping up to date with examinations
- Attending staff meetings and training (onsite or virtual)
This role would be ideally suited to an experienced Audit Senior that is ACA/ ACCA qualified. You will need to have previous experience of carrying out assignments and related tasks requested by the Audit Manager. You will need previous experience in handling clients and be able to provide a high-quality audit service. This is an excellent opportunity to join a team that is experiencing rapid growth and we are looking for an individual who is looking to thrive and play a pivotal role in developing the client base whilst ensuring that a first-class service is provided. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global company that prides itself on offering an inspiring and fulfilling workplace to its' employees, offering a great work/life balance, and ensuring the health and well-being of its people is paramount.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'