Audit Assistant Manager - Top 30 Practice
A leading and successful top 30 specialist tax and advisory chartered accountancy practice based in Brighton is searching for an Audit Assistant Manager to join their team as a key hire within this growing, highly regarded professional services firm. You will carve a pivotal role within this business overseeing the delivery of a quality audit and accounts service, while also leading the delivery of wide-ranging project work.
Based in Brighton, this is a highly regarded and successful top 30 chartered accountancy practice. The firm has a strong reputation for acting for wide-ranging individuals, directors & private clients, both UK based and overseas. While a quality compliance service is a key offering for the firm, it has also has a focus on delivering wider advisory and tax planning advice and the right professional will carve a key position advising this firms clients with excellent progression and development on offer.
- Liaising with clients and managing client expectations.
- Organising and running all accounting and audit assignments for the portfolio.
- Supervising and reviewing staff output, primarily accounts for audit production.
- Reporting directly to the Partner and attending client meetings.
- Reviewing accounts and corporation tax deliverables
- Working within an existing team of Managers and Partners to further develop and support the growth of the office and development of the team.
- ACA/ ACCA qualified or qualified by experience
- Extensive audit experience, working within a Practice environment
- Confident and comfortable providing exceptional client service and delivery
- A dynamic approach - adapts quickly to change and is able to find smart ways to deliver the best results
- £40,000- £50,000 dependent on experience.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Hybrid and flexible working.
- One of the best benefits packages in the market.
Please contact Mark Sitton on , or via LinkedIn for a confidential conversation.
Refer a friend...
We’re keen to remain the leading provider of the best accountancy talent in the South-East. We are continually exploring ways to expand our network and we know that great candidates like you can introduce us to other equally brilliant people. We’re looking to work with the best accountancy practice and tax staff in the South-East so if your friends, family or colleagues are considering a new opportunity and can demonstrate relevant experience, wed love to speak to them.
For every candidate you refer and we subsequently place into a permanent position, we will give you £200 of Love2Shop vouchers. (Terms & Conditions apply).
- ACA/ ACCA qualified or qualified by experience Extensive audit experience, working within a Practice environment Confident and comfortable providing e
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'