Audit and Accounts Senior in Newbury
Your new company
My client is a progressive and forward thinking Accountancy firm based in Newbury. They are looking for an ACA or ACCA qualified Audit and Accounts Senior from mid sized firms to join their busy and friendly office. You will have experience in a similar role previously, be hard working and eager to progress.
Your new role
- Planning and completion of audit assignments
- Completion of audit fieldwork and analytical audit procedures
- Preparation of statutory financial statements
- Planning the execution and finalisation of audit assignments for Partner/Manager review
- Scope for staff management with progression
What you'll need to succeed
- ACA or ACCA qualified
- Similar experience in a small to mid-size firm
- The ability to work both strongly in a team and with a high level of autonomy
- Be authentic and collaborative!
What you'll get in return
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days annual leave
- Life Assurance
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Eyecare Vouchers
- Employee Benefits Portal
- Extensive Learning and Development Opportunities
- Opportunity to attend social events
- Career Coaching
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'