This 3 Partner firm have been in existence for excess of 25 years, and have shown consistent, and sustained organic growth. They boast a diverse range of clients across a broad spectrum of industry sectors with turnovers ranging through to £100 million.
Reporting directly to one of the Partners, your day to day duties (amongst others) are likely to include:-
• Managing, planning and reviewing audit fieldwork from inception through to completion
• Resolving any outstanding technical queries with the client; working closely with the Partner, post assignment
• Preparation of statutory year-end accounts, working under FRS 102, & 102a
• Review of audit field work for smaller assignments
• Personal and corporate tax compliance
• Taking a lead in the on-going modernisation and development of the firm
• Working towards building your own portfolio of clients
This role might suit an ambitious and technically strong team player with a background in Practice, and specifically audit. Early responsibility will be offered and the role would also suit someone keen to move away from a sterile larger firm with a narrow scope role.
This is a fantastic opportunity to make this role your own; working in a relaxed environment with high levels of autonomy, and towards building your own portfolio of clients. There is every opportunity for further career progression whilst working in a tight knit and friendly team.
This role is available immediately, so please do not hesitate to contact Robin at Reed Finance for further information
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job