A fantastic opportunity has come available within an outstandingaccountancy practice who are quickly establishing themselves as one of the leading Accountancy firms in Peterborough.
They currently looking to hire an experienced Audit and Accounts Manager who is looking to handle a high profile client base and develop their career further.
On a day to day basis you will be responsible for:
- Be the face of the business for all your clients and advise them on any finance related enquiries.
- Manage the Audit and Accounts team and develop junior staff members.
- Handle a mixed Audit and Accounts caseload of clients turning over.
- Take an active part in the firms business development activities.
The successful candidate will meet the following criteria
- Comfortable using IRIS or similar software, CaseWare, some Xero, Sage
- Must be ACA or ACCA qualified (or equivalent) and
- A minimum of 5 year experience working within Audit and Accounts team
If you feel suitable for this role and would like to know more about it please get in touch today or apply within.
If you’re looking for an Audit and Accounts Manager role in Peterborough but felt this position wasn’t the right fit, Charleston Recruitment is still able to assist you with your search.
Many accountants seeking new opportunities are unaware that although job titles can differ between practices, often the job specifications are similar. For example, if you see that we are advertising for a Semi Senior position in Peterborough we may also be recruiting for a Senior Accountant in Peterborough as well.
As a tip for your next search, we have seen an increase in the need for Tax Seniors in Peterborough. If you possess this skillset, make sure you highlight it in your application. Our partner companies view it as a demonstration of strong technical knowledge.
Charleston Recruitment specialise in placing accountancy professionals in new positions. We can help you find the ideal Public Practice role that advances your career and keeps you on a trajectory towards meeting your professional goals.
If you have experience in Public Practice and would like to discover fresh career opportunities, please get in touch with us today.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'