Rutherford Briant are currently recruiting for an Audit & Accounts Senior for a progressive 11 Partner firm based in Harrow.
If you are looking to develop your career with a professional and friendly accountancy practice, you will set up a career development plan that is unique for you.
On the Audit & Accounts team you will be involved with a mixed portfolio of corporate, non-corporate and charity clients, taking responsibility for audit, accounts and related taxation affairs and delivering on wider advisory project work.
The Audit & Accounts Senior role will be a split of 70% audit and 30% accounts preparation so you will have to be confident in all aspects of audit and clients accounts preparation assignments including advice on corporation tax and VAT.
Audit & Accounts Senior Requirements
- ACA or ACCA qualified, but they would consider part-qualified that have relevant experience.
- Previous experience of working on accounts preparation assignments.
- Previous experience of working with statutory audits from planning and preparation through to completion.
- Experience presenting completed accounts, computations and working paper files.
- Paperless working would be an advantage.
- Communication skills are of paramount importance for the client, team members and partners.
- Strong, recent track record in accounts preparation with experience with CCH (for accounts preparation) preferred.
Audit & Accounts Senior Benefits
- A competitive salary.
- Play a key part in the continued success of the firm.
- Opportunity to work with a friendly team in a comfortable office environment.
- A robust career development plan personal to you.
- In return for your hard work and effort, we appreciate the need for a health work/life balance and family-friendly benefits.
If you think you're suitable for this role, please apply now.
Alternatively if the role isn't quite right for you and you know someone who is looking, we offer a £250 referral voucher. Send me an email to jamesedwards@ rutherfordbriant.com with the candidates CV, if they're successful and pass their probation, I'll send you a £250 voucher of your choice.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'