Our client an independent firm of Chartered Accountants are seeking an Audit & Accounts Senior to join their friendly team in their Southampton office.
The role will mainly involve audit and accounts work for a mixed portfolio of clients including; Academies/Schools, Charities, Architects FCA and PRA Regulated Businesses, Solicitors, Logistics and Property Management.
- Maintaining good client relationships through exceptional professional communication skills.
- Planning and review of audit and accounts work for assigned clients.
- Maintaining professional knowledge and accounting changes.
- Supporting Directors and supervising/coaching junior staff members of the team.
- Dealing with company secretarial duties.
A good working knowlege of Sage, XERO and IRIS would also be advantageous.
You will ideally have at least 3 years UK practice experience and hold a professional qualification such as ACA/ACCA.
Excellent prospects and the firm also offer benefits including flexible working hours, bonus package, pension scheme, life assurance, child care vouchers, cycle to work initiative, health screening, holiday trading and an advantage discount scheme, plus free car parking.
- Accounts Production
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'