Audit & Accounts Senior - Chelmsford
- Top 20 firm
- Huge opportunities to gain experience leading audits
- Large sized practice with opportunity to work with multimillion companies
Audit & Accounts Senior duties based in Chelmsford will include
- Brief and manage junior members of the Audit team, provide the juniors with support
- Responsible for planning, executing and completing audit work to a high standard
- will be responsible for completing the audit work within the agreed time-scale
- You will review Junior staff accounts work and be able to provide feedback
- preparation of accounts and produce a set of financial statements
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Draft letters to clients in relation to the audit/accounts
Experience required for the Audit & Accounts Senior based in Chelmsford
- ACA, ACCA Qualified or completing final exams
- Practical Audit experience, exceptional accounts preparation skills
- Up to date working knowledge of financial reporting, accounting standard, auditing standards, company law and a good basic knowledge of corporate and personal tax to enable draft tax computations to be prepared.
- Strong Sage, MS office and preferably CaseWare experience
- Managerial experience of managing staff or juniors
- Fantastic written and oral communication
- From £38,000 up to £42,000 plus a strong company benefits package
Do you know a potential Audit & Accounts Senior based near Chelmsford, or someone who may be suitable for this role? Should you introduce a candidate to Insite who we subsequently place, we will send you a £250 retail gift voucher!
For more information on this Audit & Accounts Senior role please either apply directly or contact Dylan Cadger at Insite Public Practice Recruitment. If this role isn't for you but you do possess many of the requirements, please do get in contact with us as we may be able to offer a more suitable role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"