This firm of Accountants boasts a varied client portfolio, exceptional client retention and exposure and a fantastic remuneration package.
As an Audit & Accounts Senior, you will work within an established department, duties include:
- Carry out and lead statutory audits at client premises and in house
- Mentor and monitor junior members of the team
- Prepare statutory accounts for a variety of businesses
- Ensure taxation computations are completed for each accounts file
- Work to promote the practice and its core values in order to gain new clients
- Qualified (or finalist) with a recognised accountancy qualification, ACA or ACCA
- You will have previously worked in a practice environment
- Strong understanding of planning and implementing a client audit and accounts preparation
- Engaging culture
- Unrivalled client exposure
- Clear progression plan
- Excellent pension scheme
- Accessible location for public transport users
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job