Trial Balance is working with a highly prestigious firm of Accountants with multiple offices and service offerings to assist with the recruitment of an experienced Audit & Accounts Senior.
Working with a varied client portfolio, your duties in this interesting role will include:
* Audit planning, carrying out and completing statutory audits of corporate clients, both on-site and back in the office
* Carrying out and completing statutory account assignments for corporate clients
* Leading the audit team on-site, ensuring audit procedures are adhered to fully, all hours are correctly recorded and budgets are met
* Producing work for Manager and/ or Partner review, clearly highlighting technical or client-specific issues and providing possible solutions where required
This role would suit a candidate who meets the following criteria:
* ACA/ ACCA qualified although part-qualified or QBE with relevant experience will also be considered
* Statutory audit experience, gained in a public practice environment and including experience of group audits and preparing consolidated financial statements
* Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build rapport quickly with clients
In exchange, my client offers an extremely professional working environment, excellent on the job training and career development opportunities, and study and CPD support where appropriate. If this sounds of interest please apply today addressed to Rob Emsley and quoting job reference RE3994.
Trial Balance is a market leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across the South-West and works on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Rob Emsley, our dedicated practice specialist.