Audit Accountant Senior
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Audit Accountant Senior to join our clients’ office in Shrewsbury. This will be a mixed role with up to 50% audit work and 50% account preparation and tax compliance work.
As an already established accountancy firm, whose Head Office is based in the Midlands, they are rapidly becoming one of the UK’s leading accountants. Due to this growth, they are increasing their departments and are looking for the right person to work within their Audit and Accounts teams who are client focussed and who want to make a difference in the clients business.
Our client also encourages career development, supporting progression throughout the company and offering dynamic, fast moving environments to do so.
Ideally, you will have 3 years plus relevant experience within an accountancy practice environment. It is essential that you have experience with audit work including planning, leading fieldwork and able to complete audit files for manager approval.
- You will have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to deal with people at all levels
- A good team player committed to providing the highest quality of service standards
- Adaptable to working within the evolving and changing environment that accompanies a growing company
- Have a good attention to detail within your work and also good time management skills
- Interested in furthering and developing your career within the profession
- Audit experience including planning, leading fieldwork and completing audit file up to manager approval.
- Experience with preparing accounts for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies from incomplete records and computer accounting packages
- Experience with corporation tax compliance
- Management accounts experience would be an advantage
- Knowledge of Sageline 50 and CCH would be an advantage
What we offer
- A competitive remuneration package
- further in house training and development within the role (the role does not include a study package)
- A challenge to your existing skill levels that will allow you to develop a broader based skill set
- The opportunity to grow your career within a growing business that promotes its senior people from within its own ranks
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job