Audit / Accounts Senior required
£30,000 to £40,000 per annum DOE
My client a leading independent practice in Cardiff is seeking to recruit an ambitious and dedicated qualified Audit / Accounts Senior to join their growing team.
The key duties of this role are as follows:-
- Produce an accounts/audit working file.
- Conduct audit work in accordance with the agreed procedures.
- Produce an accounts/audit summary and a list of discussion points for the manager or partner.
- Work within a budget agreed at the planning stage.
- Produce draft tax computations and a provision for inclusion in the accounts.
- Inclusion of statutory disclosures in line with the company checklist.
- Represent the firm and its interests in dealings with clients and other professionals.
- Attend training to further develop and maintain your technical skills
- Supervise and help develop more junior members of staff.
- Contact clients in connection with non-technical issues such as the collection of debtors and be involved on an ongoing basis in administrative activities such as billing.
The successful candidate will be a newly qualified / Qualified accountant who is looking to further their career within practice.
- You will be expected to plan and control your professional work for the firm`s clients
within the firm`s standard procedures.
- You will be expected to identify and act upon any opportunities you see within the
- professional work you do to sell more services to existing prospective clients.
- You will be expected to have and maintain a working knowledge of the computer based programs that you will be required to use to undertake your job and will report any requirements for assistance or training to your line manager.
- To professionally represent the firm and its interests in dealings with clients and other professionals at all times.
- Regular attendance at training and seminars to further develop and maintain your technical and personal development skills.
- You will be expected to have and maintain an excellent working knowledge of the systems that you will be required to use to undertake your role.
- You will keep up-to-date with internal policies, procedures and announcements.
- Audit / Accounts Senior required
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job