Are you and Audit and Accounts Senior in search of an exciting opportunity to join a growing firm? A firm that offers clear progression to management level? An employer providing a competitive salary and benefits package? If so then look no further because this is the perfect opportunity for YOU!
My client is a highly established, forward thinking Practice based in London. They are looking for an Audit & Accounts Senior to join their driven & friendly team for organic growth.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Plan and perform audits leading a team
- Obtain background data for audit planning
- Prepare & review financial statements
- Prepare corporation tax computations
- Draft Management letters and reports
- Ensure time budgets are maintained
- Maintain client confidentiality and professional relationships
- Supervise and assist junior staff
- Liaise with other departments to efficiently and effectively complete jobs
- Be a team player and actively partake in technical training sessions
The ideal candidate
- Experience with a variety of accountancy packages, with an ability to adapt to new software
- Good attention to detail and technical knowledge
- Good communications both within the team and with clients
- ACA or ACCA qualified
For more information on this role please either apply directly, or contact Cody Palmer at AJ Chambers. If this role isn’t for you but you do possess many of the requirements please do get in contact with us as we may be able to offer a more suitable role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job