Our client an independent firm of Chartered Accountants are seeking an Audit & Accounts Semi-Senior to join their friendly team in their Southampton office.
The role will mainly involve assisting with audit and accounts work for a mixed portfolio of clients including; Academies/Schools, Charities, Architects FCA and PRA Regulated Businesses, Solicitors, Logistics and Property Management.
- Maintaining good client relationships through exceptional professional communication skills.
- Assisting with audit and accounts work for assigned clients.
- Maintaining professional knowledge and accounting changes.
- Supporting Directors and other members of the team.
- Dealing with company secretarial duties.
A good working knowledge of Sage, XERO and IRIS would also be advantageous.
You will ideally have at least 18 months to 2 years UK practice experience and study support is offered for professional exams such as ACA/ACCA if required.
Excellent prospects and the firm also offer benefits including flexible working hours, bonus package, pension scheme, life assurance, child care vouchers, cycle to work initiative, health screening, holiday trading and an advantage discount scheme, plus free car parking.
- Chartered Accountants
- Accounts Production
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'