We are looking for a hard-working Audit and Accounts Semi-Senior to provide both financial reporting and audit services to a diverse portfolio of clients.
If you are ACA/ACCA part-qualified or an AAT finalist, looking for a new opportunity then this could be the perfect role for you!
You will be joining a leading mid-tier, niche Accountancy Practice based in the heart of London, working on a large portfolio of varied client sectors including international clients. On offer, is a competitive salary, full study support for the ACA/ACCA qualification as well as clear progression opportunities.
The responsibilities of the role include:
- Approximately a 50% Accounts, 50% Audit split
- Audit of financial statements through sample testing and analytical review
- Preparation of financial statements from trial balance
- Review of Audit and Accounts work completed by junior staff
- Liaising with clients and building strong relationships
- Working to internal and external deadlines
- Part-qualified ACA/ACCA or AAT finalist; you will ideally be around 16-18 months from qualifying
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar sized Practice, working in a mixed Audit and Accounts role
- Experience in planning and completing Audits
- Use of a number of different Accountancy softwares; Xero and Caseware would be an advantage
- Good time management skills, communication and hard-working
If you would like to be considered for this role then please apply or contact Hannah Wright at AJ Chambers.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'