Audit & Accounts Semi Senior job based in Hertfordshire
Are you looking for that next step where you can make your mark?
Audit and Accounts Semi Senior job in Hertfordshire for an AAT Qualified OR ACCA Part Qualified with extensive experience within a public practice accountancy firm.
Ideally the Audit and Accounts Semi Senior will be Hertfordshire based, hold an AAT Qualified or ACCA Part Qualification together with a minimum of two years’ experience working for an accountancy firm where they have undertaken audit and accounting work. You will be used to providing Audit, Taxation, Accounting and Business advisory services to a wide variety of clients. Additionally, you will need to be confident in communicating with clients and managing deadlines.
Our client is a nationally recognised practice and is looking for an Audit and Accounts Semi Senior who has the knowledge of accounting and auditing matters, with the ability to integrate with the existing team quickly whilst working independently. In addition, the Audit and Accounts Semi Senior should be used to working under pressure and to deadlines, as well as having strong relationship building skills to maintain the existing client base.
The responsibilities for the Audit & Accounts Semi Senior job in Hertfordshire include:
- Audit clients accounts
- Plan audits
- Attending client meetings
- Overseeing the management of client files
- Ensure allocated tasks are completed to the required standard
- Taking managerial responsibility for more junior members of staff
- Prepare accounts for Sole Traders and Partnerships for review by managers
- Preparation of accounts and corporation tax computations for businesses
- Preparing tax computations for individuals
- Reporting directly to the managers and partners
This Audit & Accounts Semi Senior job would be suited towards an Audit and Accounts Semi Senior looking to progress through to management in the future. The perfect opportunity for the right candidate to be able to reach their full potential with the progression for career growth within the role.
The Audit and Accounts Semi Senior will ideally have:
- AAT Qualified / ACCA Part Qualified
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Minimum of two years practice experience
- Commitment to delivering excellence
- Excellent IT skills
If this fantastic opportunity sounds like what you are looking for and you feel you have the skillset we require, please get in touch without delay.
To find out about more Audit & Account Semi Senior Jobs in Hertfordshire please contact us today. Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are specialists in accountancy practice recruitment with over a decade of experience in recruiting across Audit, Accounts, Tax, Corporate Finance, VAT & Employment Tax.