An excellent opportunity for an Accounts & Audit Semi Senior to join a Leading Independent Firm in West London, offering all the benefits of a Central London firm without the hassle and expense of commuting into the busy city of London, this includes full study support and clear progression paths for the basis on which a successful career is built.
- Audit & Accounts Semi Senior
- 70% Audit focused role
- Part Qualified or Studying ACA / ACCA
- Salary: £30,000 - £34,000
- Full Study Support
- Clear progression routes to Senior and beyond for the future
Duties and Responsibilities
- Working in a mixed audit and accounts team, with a 70% Audit focused split
- You'll progress onto leading on some of the firm's smaller audits, responsible for the process form planning through to completion
- On occasion, you may be responsible for supervising Junior staff in an Audit team
- Responsible for planning, executing and completing audit work to a high standard
- Working on a diverse portfolio of clients
- Will take responsibility for completing the audit work within the agreed timescale, with the support of the Audit Manager/Audit Partner
- Responsible for dealing with technical issues or seeking guidance where necessary
- Preparing accounts from a wide variety of client records
Qualifications and Experience
- ACA, ACCA (or equivalent) studier/Part Qualified
- Experience working in an Audit and Accounts role within Accountancy Practice
- Strong Audit experience is required, having performed in a role with at least 50% Audit workload
- Ideally some experience in leading on small Audits, as the successful candidate will quickly progress to Senior level, and beyond
For more information on this Audit & Accounts Semi Senior position please either apply directly, or contact Cody Palmer at AJ Chambers. If this role isn't for you but you do possess many of the requirements please do get in contact with us as we may be able to offer a more suitable role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'