- Workload: 70% Audit, 30% Accounts
- Clients: Media, Technology, Charities
- Location: Oxfordshire
- Benefits: ACA/ACCA study support, study leave
- Salary: £20-£25k
Are you excited about progressing your career with a local mid-tier accountancy practice with access to interesting client work and enhanced development opportunities?
Our client is a mid-tier professional practice firm with presence in London and South Central England. They are currently seeking driven and ambitious individual, who will join their local Oxfordshire office. In return you will you will take advantage of their excellent career progression structure and exceptional employee benefit package.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting on audit assignments
- Completion of accounts and basic tax computations
- Regular visits on clients’ premises
- Supervision of junior members of staff
- Exposure to a diverse and interesting client data base
The successful candidate needs to:
- Have minimum of 18 months experience working within UK accountancy practice
- ACA/ACCA studier
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to prioritise tasks
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration, or call on if you have questions regarding the role.
Please call on to discuss this role further or apply on-line for immediate consideration.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful. However, understand that we will keep your CV on record for any future role that could be your perfect match.
If you are seeking Audit Accounts Semi-Senior jobs in Oxfordshire contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job