Audit & Accounts Manager opportunity within a growing acquisitive Lancashire Chartered Accountancy Practice offering long term career progression to Director level. This fantastic career opportunity is an ideal step for an ACA / ACCA Qualified Accountant with Audit and Accounts experience and a background within small or medium sized accountancy practice.
A highly regarded North West Chartered Accountancy & Advisory Practice advises ambitious entrepreneurial SME's and established Corporate Groups ranging from c.£1m t/o up to £150m t/o. The firm is led by a dynamic partner group, is focused on continued growth and offers its clients the highest quality Audit, Accounts, Tax Advisory and Corporate Finance / M&A solutions.
As Audit & Accounts Manager you will be a key member of the firm's Corporate Department, responsible for the following:
- Planning and leading Audits of Corporate clients up to c.£50m t/o
- Advising entrepreneurial SME's and Owner-Managed businesses on Year End Accounts, Management Accounts, VAT and profit maximisation
- Supporting Corporate Department Partners and Directors with client portfolio management, preparation of proposals and meeting new and prospective clients
As an Audit & Accounts Manager you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including pension, healthcare and 25 days holiday.
You will be an Audit & Accounts Professional able to demonstrate the following:
- ACA / ACCA Qualified Accountant
- Previous experience of Audit and Accounts work within General Accountancy Practice (min.3 - 4 years)
- A strong desire to progress your career to Director within a leading Chartered Accountancy Practice
Please contact Alastair McLean at Lucas McLean Recruitment to discuss this unique opportunity.
- Accountancy Firm
- General Practice
- Accounts Production