Are you a highly motivated Audit & Accounts Manager who is looking to accelerate the growth of your career?
Audit & Accounts Manager job working for a diverse accountancy firm located in Northampton. The right candidate will be ACCA/ACA Qualified with a minimum of 4 years’ experience of working in an accountancy firm.
Our client, are a leading accountancy and financial planning advisor based in Northampton. This multi-office accountancy firm offers accounting, tax and business advice to a wide range of clients ranging from private individuals all the way through to large corporations.
The role will consist of 60% accounts and 40% audit.
Are you not getting the client exposure you deserve?
In this job, you will gain exposure to:
- Accounts preparation for limited companies, Sole Traders, Partnerships, LLP’s & Charities
- Visiting client premises to assist them with systems & processes and give general accounting advice
- Reviewing the work of more junior members of staff
- Leading the planning and completion of high value audits
- Undertaking both pre and post audit meetings
- Reporting directly to and working closely with the partners
The perfect Audit & Accounts Manager will be able to work independently with the ability to lead teams.
Please apply today.