Audit & Accounts Senior Manager / General Practice Senior Manager / Audit & Accounts Director / General Practice Director
McGinnis Loy Associates is proud to be working with a growing regional Accountancy Firm with 5 offices across London and the Thames Valley who are now looking for a General Practice Senior Manager (Accounts, Tax & Audit), with a fast-track route to Partnership within 2 years. Working in their SW London office and reporting to one of the partners, you will be responsible for managing your own portfolio of OMBs/SMEs including sole traders, companies and partnership clients up to £50m turnover and a supervising a team of Qualified & Junior staff. Key deliverables for the position include:
- Reviewing complex accounts & financial statements prepared by junior staff for partner sign-off
- Ensuring compliance with accounting standards around fixed assets & depreciation, stock, accrued/deferred income, accruals
- Reviewing complex personal & corporate tax returns, along with advisory work for discussion with partners
- Managing complex audits, staff planning, reviewing final audit files and conducting close-out meetings with clients
- Planning special project assignments, ownership of agreed budgets and meeting client deadlines.
- Setting objectives and completing appraisals for General Practice staff, supervising them on-site and coaching
- Meeting clients to review company accounts (inc group companies, partnerships and LLP’s) and corporate tax liabilities
- Point of contact for clients and other third-party stakeholders, with direct contact at CFO/MD level
- Ensuring all team work is carried out profitably and on a timely basis in accordance with the firm's standards
- Business development activities, promoting other service lines within the firm and attending external business seminars/events as required
To be considered for the role you should be a Qualified ACA/ACCA Accountant, degree-educated with comprehensive General Practice experience including Accounts, Audit & Tax, with strong staff management skills. The firm is looking for someone with the potential to become a future Partner in 2-3 years time, and are therefore looking for ambitious, entrepreneurial, strategic and highly-driven character traits. You should technically be up to date with IFRS & IAS, and knowledge of IRIS and Sage Accounts would be a distinct advantage. On offer is a salary up to £70,000 depending on qualifications and experience with benefits to include company pension, healthcare, 25 days holidays and other flexible benefits. To apply for the position or for more information, please contact McGinnis Loy Associates (Reading) Office by telephone or via email at admin@mcginnisloy. com
For other opportunities in Finance / Accounting or HR Services within London and the Thames Valley region, please visit our website. McGinnis Loy Associates Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, in accordance with the Employment Agencies Act
- Accountancy Firm
- Accounting Standards
- External Audit
- Financial Statements
- General Practice
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'