Associate / Trainee Recruitment Consultants x 4 (BESPOKE TRAINING ACADEMY)
Broadgate Search have our next bespoke training academy starting in April 2018 and we need 4 more aspiring Recruitment Consultants to start ASAP.
You will be provided with excellent in house training on the full 360 lifestyle of becoming a fully fledged recruitment consultant.
In terms of growth we have grown organically at a rate of 200% year on year for the last three years. We have moved into a brand new bespoke office in London early this year.
We have expanded by opening a second office in Dublin and opening offices in Manchester and New York in the near future.Job description
Broadgate Search London is looking to grow their sales team - we are looking to appoint a number of experienced and trainee recruiters. These individuals will have the possibility to join our fast expanding team and develop their own clients and verticals within the Financial Services Industry.
- Use an array of sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to attract business from client companies
- Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do, their work culture and environment and a market leading industry specialist
- Use social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships
- Work with candidate databases to match the right person to the client's vacancy
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question
- Negotiating pay and salary rates and finalising arrangements between client and candidates
Key Skills/ Characteristics
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Sales and negotiation skills
- A goal-orientated approach to work
- The ability to handle multiple priorities
- Problem-solving ability
- The ability to meet deadlines and targets
- Ambition and the determination to succeed
- Tenacity/ Resilience
- Confidence and self-motivation
- Time management and organisational skills
- Team-working skills
I look forward to speaking with you this week!
Ben Adams - Director & CoFounder.
- Emotional Intelligence
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job