Associate HR Manager - Watford
An outstanding opportunity at a global, dynamic and highly respected life sciences organisation. You will partner with Business Leaders to ensure HR operational excellence, as the main HR contract within a manufacturing division.
You will coach and support leaders to ensure employees are engaged, developed, rewarded, retained and effectively perform/contribute towards the company`s goals.
Location: This role will suit someone based in London, Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire or someone looking to relocate
• Partners with the Site and Campus HR Teams and internal/external support services to provide excellent HR support and expertise to the Business Leaders
• Responsible for site level HR decision making in line with site business strategy
• Agree and develop a change management plan that involves all key stakeholders
• Select and support recruitment needs and support the Payroll process for the site
• Builds strong relationships based on trust with employees and leaders throughout their customer teams
• Capable of autonomous decision making with leaders and/or HR sub functional team members on behalf of the site HRBP team
• Ensures HR policies and practices are compliant with UK statute employment legislation and all statutory reporting is submitted to the relevant bodies
• Leads HR business process excellence initiatives and participates in / facilitates cross functional process improvement teams
• Partners with business leaders on change management and organisational design
• Works closely and flexibly with other HR team members in Ireland and across the network
• Diploma in HRM (CIPD recognised) or equivalent is desirable
• Degree in HR or related discipline
• Comprehensive understanding of contemporary human resources trends and the ability to benchmark/network.
- Associate HR Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job