Associate Facade Engineer is required to join a well-established design practice who specialise in international structural and facade engineering. The company have become award winning due to their complex structural glass designs within the retail, commercial, residential, educational and cultural sectors. Due to continued growth and successful projects with high end clients this structural and facade engineering practice are looking for a skilled, highly motivated Associate Facade Engineer to join their expanding team in London.
The most suitable Associate Facade Engineer will have over 8 years proven experience working within the facade industry and hold a degree in Architecture or Engineering. The Associate Facade Engineer is also required to be a chartered member of a relevant institution (RIBA, IStructE or CIBSE). Excellent communication skills are essential as you will be working closely with clients, Architects and other Engineers on multiple projects and developing outstanding relationships with clients.
Associate Facade Engineer Position Overview
- Managing a number of projects
- Liaising with clients, architects and engineers
- Determine the best facade design outcomes
- Maintain a high standard of worth throughout the company
- Business development
- Mentoring junior members of the team
- Overseeing the senior and project engineers throughout the whole design process
Associate Facade Engineer Position Requirements
- Over 8 years facade industry knowledge
- Degree in Engineering or Architecture
- Chartered status (RIBA, IStructE or CIBSE)
- BS/EN knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Management background
Associate Facade Engineer Position Remuneration
- Competitive package on offer
- Pension scheme
(All of the above to be discussed at interview stage)
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job