Associate Director - Recruitment
Crossley Scott are recruiting for an Experienced and High Achieving Recruitment Consultant to join our busy and growing team based at the iconic Dean Clough Mills in Halifax.
We currently have openings for Principle Recruitment Consultants and Associate Directors.
Specialising in the Clean Technology industry you will be responsible for building relationships with businesses and placing experienced candidates within leading businesses globally. Crossley Scott will offer you a working environment that puts people first and believes you should love where you work! Following 12 years of continued success, Crossley Scott are investing heavily in growth and are successfully achieving ambitious YoY growth plans.
As part of our established development programme, you will further develop your existing recruitment skills in all areas including headhunting, advertising, sales, negotiating, pitching and account management. Ongoing training will be provided throughout your career at Crossley Scott and our exciting growth plans will facilitate a range of career options for you as you develop.
We are looking for an experienced recruitment professional will a proven track record in permanent recruitment. You will be a motivated, ambitious and engaging candidate who is looking for the next step in their career with growing business. To be considered for this role you will have the following skills & attributes:
- At least 5 years experience in permanent recruitment
- A proven track record of surpassing monthly and annual sales targets
- Experience selling management managing retained recruitment processes
- Consider yourself a people's person: a natural flair for relationship building and strong account management skills
- Proactive in approach: you must want to learn and have the desire to develop and succeed
- Resilience: the ability to dust yourself off and jump straight back in when things get tough
- A team player: the importance of being in it together is important to us as that's the only way we will continue to grow
What we can offer you in return:
As a senior leader in our business, you will be rewarded with an excellent basic salary and the following benefits:
- Uncapped and highly competitive commission structure
- Flexible working environment
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays - rises with service
- Comprehensive private health care, eye care, dental subsidies, and pension scheme
- Individual and team incentives including days out, team building activities and trips away
- Full Tech stack - we will give you all the tools you need to succeed - AI enabled CRM/ATS, LinkedIn Recruiter, Zoom Info, iPhone, Laptop.
- Overseas travel to meet clients and attend conferences and events
- A clear and structured career path - we want everyone in our organisation to grow and develop and we love to promote from within!
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'