As a Deal Advisory Mergers and Acquisitions Associate Director, you will take responsibility for further developing the M&A service line within Mazars through the delivery of a high-quality service across a range of clients, including advising on disposals, acquisitions, fundraisings and management buyouts.
In the main the work will focus on privately owned businesses in the mid-market with an enterprise value up to £100m.Role & Responsibilities
- Build strong relationships with potential clients and counterparties across a range of Private Equity funds, Debt institutions, privately owned businesses and large corporates.
- Originate and lead deals, taking key role in executing transactions.
- Take a lead role in preparing and delivering pitches and proposals.
- Take a lead role in business development including networking and building relationships and identifying and targeting potential mandates.
- Responsible for preparing and reviewing transaction documentation and financial models – business plans, information memorandum and financial forecasts.
- Take a lead role in project managing transactions, acting as a primary contact for the client and providing support and advice as required.
- Support the wider London office marketing activity as well as building own market profile.
- Manage team members to deliver high quality output as well as ensuring that risk management procedures are adhered to and completed.
- The role holder will show vision and strategic perspective and will be focused on building the M&A business.
- Assess and produce high quality work in line with the Firm's policy and processes, meeting relevant regulatory requirements.
- Qualified to ACA (or equivalent).
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Experience of running Corporate Finance lead advisory assignments.
- High level of commitment to and experience in business development.
- Existing network of contacts amongst intermediaries and/or potential clients would be highly preferable.
- A strong team player who understands the importance of developing a positive team spirit and enjoys working in a collaborative and entrepreneurial environment.
- Active desire to grow and develop the M&A business.
- Ability to identify issues through sound analysis and application of commercial acumen in all situations.
- Ability to express ideas with authority and conviction throughout verbal and written communication.
- Ambitious and keen to “make a difference” to clients and the firm.
- Ability to develop self and others.
The Financial Advisory Services (FAS) team is a rapidly growing, award winning and global group. You will be joining a team at the forefront of large international infrastructure projects, global M&A transactions, high-profile forensic investigations, business valuations, corporate restructuring and national creditor advisory services; all with the aim of adding value to clients by finding solutions to a wide range of financial issues. Our FAS specialists support clients with raising finance for large infrastructure projects, advise on corporate acquisitions (both in the UK and cross border), restructure businesses to secure livelihoods and act as experts on high profile international investigations and disputes.Inclusion and Diversity
At Mazars inclusion and diversity are central to our values. We recognise that being an inclusive and diverse organisation makes us stronger as a business.
We seek to attract and recruit people who reflect the diverse nature of our clients and communities, regardless of sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, nationality, faith or belief, social background, age and disability. Mazars selects candidates based on skills, knowledge, qualifications and experience.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'