My client is an established regional housing developer based on the Essex / Herts border, known for the exceptional quality of their homes built across the Essex, Herts and Cambridgeshire areas. Due to expansion, they are looking for Assistant Quantity surveyor to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Produce accurate information for Contribution Forecasts and Monthly Cost/Value Reports
- To efficiently report on Site Progress and ensure correct procedure are implemented for Extension of Time applications and recovery of Loss and Expense
- Maximise profitability and cash benefit for the Company
- Ensure Contract Valuations are prepared in accordance with current ruling Company Policy
- Control and administer sub-Contract accounts
- Re-measure of all Site works
- Liaise with Contracts Management on Cost Control and all financial matters relating to the Contract
- Ensure Architects Instructions and Variations are obtained and properly valued
- Progress settlement of Final Accounts
- Efficiently procure sub-contracts
The company pay very competitively, with a basic salary of up to £40k and a benefits package.
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a similar role
- A degree/HNC in a related subject would be advantageous
- Previous experience within House Building sector
What to do next:
If you are looking for a new opportunity and this role is of interest, please apply via the link below..
Please note, all applications are held in the strictest confidence.
If this role is not for you, however you are interested in hearing about other opportunities Bromak may have, please call us on the above number.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job