Title: Care/Unit Manager (Assisted Living)
Where: Sunrise of Bassett
Hours: Full Time
Reporting to: Deputy Manager
Salary: Paying up to £40,000 + Benefits
As a Care Manager, you will be responsible for the day to day management of our Assisted Living Department; ensuring consistent high quality of care is delivered to all of our residents. This role reports to the Deputy Manager for all matters relating to regulatory standards set out by CQC.
This is a unique role whereby you will be managing a large nursing department within the home. Therefore we are looking for someone with strong management experience and has previously worked in a deputy/unit Manager post previously.
A key to success in this role is the ability to communicate with ease to families regarding the care of their family member, professional bodies in relation to the care of our residents and all members of the Sunrise team.
Essential for the role:
- Proven experience in a similar setting
- NVQ 5 / QCF 5 in Health and Social care
- A Strong Clinical background with proven experience in managing workloads - managing nurses and the care team on a daily basis
- Theoretical and practical knowledge of care plans and advanced care plans in respect of 'End of Life' care
- Extensive Knowledge of CQC regulations and practices
- Experience with auditing and clinical planning along with Safeguarding for residents
- You assist in the delivery of care to meet individual's health and wellbeing needs using both your clinical skills and experience.
- Leadership skills - managing teams
- Our Assisted Living Care Manager will demonstrate excellent people management skills ensuring all Assisted Living staff team members receive appropriate induction, training, supervisions and will manage the performance of team members with regular reviews and staff appraisals.
- Experience in managing and organising the department budgets
- Strong communication skills: You will be instrumental in developing solid relationships with residents and family members to enhance the wellbeing of our residents in their home environment.
- Ability to work flexible hours
Sunrise Senior Living is a leading premier healthcare provider of residential, nursing and dementia care delivered in a most luxurious home environment providing the very highest standards of care to our residents. We believe great care starts with great people, so we are always keen to hear from passionate people who share our commitment to quality and professionalism.
We recognise the meaningful difference every day in the lives of our residents and their families who have chosen to be part of our story and that is why we provide a number of special incentives throughout your career with us.
- Competitive Salary - Paying up to £40,000
- Company Bonus - Up to 15%
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Child Care Vouchers
- Employee Care Programme
- Life Assurance
- Refer a friend Scheme
- Heart & Soul company recognition award
- Long term service award
- Assisted Living Unit Manager (Care)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job